Thursday, August 11, 2005

the dawn of a new day

August 11, 2005, I'm currently searching for that one job that I will be doing the rest of my life or until I die, but still no hope. I wake up everyday as it was the first hoping, searching, sifting through the onslaught of crap that society has to offer. I've came to the conclusion that they make no job for me that I will love. I am currently a newly wedd. We went to Florida and I handed her my life and check book on the beach. Little did she know I'm flat broke. We loved it so much that we moved to a little town called Sanford. It's a little bigger than we were use to, but we are getting bye. I look forward to doing the dishes, laundry, cook, clean, and look for this fantastic job everyday I rise from my grave. I love it dont get me wrong, it's just a man can only do so many dishes before his hands start to change. All you women know what I mean. I dont have it to hard though, if I want a brake I can watch tv or look at the ladies at the pool, (right outside my door), or play video games.
My resent quest for knowledge and peace lead me to the dumpster where looking through crap I found, cleaned, and kept a 17in computer monitor. Most of you are like well good for you, but this magesticly had a profound impact on me and gave me new hope in that it may be in the trach , look like trash, and smell like trash but to and artist it's GOLD...

2 Comments:

At 9:11 PM, Blogger agitswhoiam said...

Ha! Hilarious!! One man's trash is another man's treasure...remember that when you throw away your underwear because the man across the street could be making a collage....hahahaah!!

 
At 6:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Derrick you always were a butterball. I dont know if you ever knew what man hands were like.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home