Tuesday, July 18, 2006

new news

Well in 3 weeks, I think, we go back in to find out if its a boy or a girl. Went and bought a dresser at an aution on saturday so when we find out i will get the pleasure of painting it up. Pork doesnt like bender, dougs new dog, to well. He went after him today when he got to close to porks alpo. But Doug might have to get rid of the por little guy, thinks he is alergic to him. Sad to he is a pretty cool pup. Went 4 wheeler riding on sunday with tom and brandy, lisas bro and sis. It wasnt to bad it just gets so boring going over the same trails, but tom and I did get in trouble for ramping off the celler walls. IT WAS A BLAST THOUGH. I new Lisas mom was pissed when I seen her and I was just going over the hump. First thought was oh great she probley thinks I put Tom up to it.

2 Comments:

At 7:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am anxious to see if it is a boy or girl. Yeah I had a blast watching you guys ramp by the cellar. We need to tape that sometime (when the rents are gone-hint hint). I wish we had more trails to ride on too. By the way-I don't like Bender-he is too full of it and bugs Pork too much.

 
At 7:26 PM, Blogger theluckyone said...

i hope its a girl tell me when you find out if its a boy or girl ok? bye

 

Post a Comment

<< Home