Thursday, August 11, 2005

The Way it Should be















It all started way back in High School and maybe before then. The four of us attended the same school through out our lives, but it wasn't until later on that we became what we are today, brothers. Daniel and I had known each other for years and became good friends in track and cross county. Aaron join the group sometime after with Adam to follow. The four of us were together almost every weekend playing cards, telling jokes, and just enjoying life. Our favorite card game was spades and that passed many hours onto our lives, but so did Mountain Dew, red hots and moms homemade pizza. Daniel was the first to get a girl friend as me then Adam followed behind, Aaron was always the tease. He was the one that always had girls all over him, but never swept one off her feet. We all new he was waiting for the right flower to blossom. As we graduated high school and moved out onto the world of greatness we stayed close and kept the tradition alive, although we added to our collection of things we destroyed from cars, tables, and many other tangible. We raced cars, motorcycles, paintballed each other, made comic movies and enjoyed the time well spent together.
Daniel was the first to make the jump into wedding lock. We partied to a x-mas wedding. Soon after he was sent over seas for the armed forces and soon came back to a wife and daughter they had concieved, but didn't know about till months later. Many hours passed and Adam was next on the road to being a slave. He said "I DO" to a pretty little town girl from back home. This time it was a hot summer wedding. I was next on the list of pain as I signed my death certificate this year in Florida with a beach wedding. Now Aaron is still out looking for his one true gal pal and he is the far one on the right, so if you want to chat with Mr. Great I can connect you. Now back to the story.... We are here at present day and Adam at our home town, Aaron is in Chicago, Daniel is in Iraq, and I moved to Florida we are still the best of friends. We chat online call each other and just stay in touch. I know in my heart we will always love each other as if we came from the same mother and I wouldn't have it any other way nor want it any other way. So this goes out to the four of us and may our friendship spread onto your lives.

5 Comments:

At 8:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would like to comment on the comment about Aaron... "He was the one that always had girls all over him" I can only remember girls asking him out and he just laughed

 
At 4:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

There are two spots in your marvelous post that mentions me having girls all over me. This experience I do not remember, and if you and anonymous can provide more concrete examples maybe it would come back. Senior year was a slight exception. I remember myself and Adam having several "interested" homecoming or prom prospects, but I think a lot of that was freshman and sophomore girls just wanting to get to go. I probably did laugh at the thought of the few that confessed their love. They were just such odd or party hearty girls that it was hard to see them wanting to date a stiff like me. But I am incredibly good looking.

 
At 10:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would be referring to the youngins your senior year. Wasnt that great...funny...ha...well...

Just a thought, but those that you thought to be odd or party hearty girls at the time could have changed over the past years, soo maybe you should give some of those youngins a call and maybe rekindle some old flames.

 
At 10:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

it other words...PLEASE CALL ME...I am the girl you want me to be...I am different than I used to be...I know you know who I am...So Please call me (Not to sound to desperate though;) because I am not really, I just want you to call me, maybe we can talk)

 
At 4:36 PM, Blogger agitswhoiam said...

so how about those nintendo revolution secrets?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home