Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Please Rate my Blog

I'm Asking people to RATE MY BLOG, with a 1-5 option. 1 = poor and 5=great. This is only for me so I know how I'm doing as a Blogger. Also I have a guest book please sign and tell me ways upon impovement. now onto what I'm thinking up for tonight.


Tonight I will grace upon you my experience of cooking. Although it is extensive I'll give you a taste of the goods. EGG ROLES- cook in a pan 1lb ground meat w/ onions, celery, and brocolly. Drain when done. If you like BBQ at this point put in some liquid smoke(not to much makes it runny) and what ever kind of BBQ sauce you like. Now wrap the egg roles and fry in a skillet with vegitable oil, making sure the heat is on mid low setting. Cook until golden brown. This will make about 20-25. Their also great for a snack and warmed up in microwave.
Chicken stir fry-for 2 people- a wok is best for this. put 2 capfull of vegitable oil and 2 chicken breast(cut up) into wok and cook until golden. DO NOT DRAIN. at this point put in you vegitables- onions, carrots, bell peppers, Whole snow peas, and mushrooms, stir fry sauce (can get this at super target and maybe wal-mart). Let this simmer for about 10 min then enjoy.

If you try and like these let me know hoe they can out...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home