Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Full Season

Well I almost have the whole first season of fullmetal alchemist and I'm starting to get the second season. I'm thinking these will have 4 to 6 disc's for the 26 episodes in season one. The price will be either $19.99 or $24.99 depending on how many disc's I use. The quality will be about 8.5 or 9 out of 10. And will work on most dvd players and computers. If you would like a set please email me and let me know they will be ready in a couple of weeks. ben_rilley@yahoo.com

Now for everyone else. Lisa is on Fall Break this week so we have been spending more time together. She got out the old mario bro's game and played that today, now she is going through pictures, why I have no idea, I'm trying to stay away or I'll get drafted to do something girly with her. I'm still looking for a job, havent heard anything back from the factory job yet. I've been calling about every 3 days and still no news. In the mean time I'm trying to get unemployment they are suppose to call this Thursday so we willl see. I'm thinking about going back to school to become a certified teacher so I can teach high school art. I talk to Mr. Graves my old art teacher and he is retiring after next year so I have a year and 1/2 to get it done. We turned the air off today there is a nice breeze flowing across the lake so we opened up the doors to get some much needed fresh air in the house. Well thats all the new news thats being going on here. keep it real

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home