Saturday, October 01, 2005

same old stuff

Well its now been a week and I'm still waiting to hear from the job. I was expecting to already be hired on and working but that didnt happen. So, at this point I'm really unsure about wait is going on so I'm trying to get unemployment and still pumping out resumes. I'm really hoping to find something yesterday cause we are still planning on buying a house next year, IF we can get some money saved up. Still unsure about where we are moving to also. Lisa afficislly hates her job, the school, and the kids. From what I hear they all need a good butt whipping to staighten them out. Probley 90% of these kids will end up in jail just because they never come to school, or start fights, or get kicked out, or the parents just dont care. Well grub is ready so I'm off to eat it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home