Monday, September 05, 2005

Hulk smash

Hello one and all. I have been in terrible pain the past couple of days and it seems to be coming from my gut. Now most of you are like, well its diarrhea but no its not that. I have be working out and getting back into shape. I've been doing anywhere between 30 -50 sit-ups a day through out the day. Also lifting a little weight when I can. I hope by the next time any body sees me they will be in utter shock and disbelief. I have also started thinking about more art works that I hope to put into the making sometime next year. Well TTFN TA TA for now..

3 Comments:

At 9:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Derrick-I am sure I will be stunned by your sexiness!!!!!

Brandy

 
At 8:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woof woof! Lisa, I'm jealous... ;)

 
At 1:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Derrick, as your #1 weblog fan, I feel it is my obligation, no, my DUTY to inform you that you should update this blog more than once a week. Started out good, then you started slacking off. Suggestion-- 2 or 3 times a week would be nice.

Your #1 fan,
Anonymous

 

Post a Comment

<< Home