Thursday, August 25, 2005

Just Another Day

Well we are living through our first close encounter with a hurricane. Its actually really calm right now, but man was it raining earlier today. I have a job interview with Kay Jewelers next week so I hope that goes well. Not really what I wanted, but its a start. I haven't been on here for a couple of days and that was do to the fact that I was waiting on people to rate my site to see if they liked it. Guess what, NO REPLIES. Thanks everyone. Movies I would like to see thats coming up: Transporter 2, DOOM, Into the Blue, Saw 2, and KING KONG. Here you can look for yourself and see if there are any others. http://movies.yahoo.com/trailers/

Well thats all for today I will soon have more Riddles in days to come. please stop back, bye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home