Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Well I didnt get the job at the office place, in fact they cancelled my interview and hired someone else with out even seeing me. Just great. I have never got the job at the factory either, they say theyre waiting on my background check to come back FOR 4 WEEKS now. Well Im out on a limb so I went and put an application in at Sears. I said I would never go back but if I get hired it would be for the best. Just have to put up with their BS for a while I guess. I have no good news or anything uplifting to tell the world right now just because there isnt any. I told Lisa the other day I could kill myself and she could take the life insurance but she told me she could not live with out me and I hate to see Porky (the dogg) grow up with out his parents. As for internet and cable we could lose it any day now oh and they didnt send me my phone bill last month so now I m a month behind on that as well. So it might get shut off too. So if you dont here anything from us dont think we are dead you just can speak to us unless you come find us. So until then I out of here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home