Friday, October 07, 2005

well I have an interview with an office suplie company on Monday. Hope this one goes through. I talk to people form the factory job and I have the job but they are still waitting on my background check to come back. He said he has never seen it take this long, ever. I also called unemployment so hopefully that goes through, although it wont be very much at all if i get it, so its all up to this new job. I 've been looking into substituting and well that cost money and I have to take a morning class to do that and the next class isnt until Oct 31. I'm just striking out all over. On a different note we still havnt got lisa's car title fixed. The stupid bank in Toledo is taking FOREVER. I am so pissed at them right now, but at least the ball is finally roling on that matter. Well this might be my finall call for a while we have been talking about x-ing the internet and maybe the cable for a while, so if you dont hear from me you know why now. I cant wait till we can move back to Illinois this was a HUGE mistake that we will be paying for for a long time to come in more ways than I can count.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home