Thursday, October 27, 2005

Well I am still under the weather, but as promised I'm back on here. Smallville is on tonight, a new show, looking forward to that. It is some quality time we can spend together. The people I work with are really nice but man you talk about cultural diversity. I work with so many different language speaking people its nuts. Luckally for them they can speak english or they would get nowhere with me cause thats all I speak. The only upside to the job is that coming from an artists point of view there are many different nuts and bolts and odds and ends they work with and they clean the floor every day what ever is dropped on the floor they throw away and I dig them out so I can use them later. Well I'm getting run down again so I'm heading off.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home