Saturday, November 05, 2005

Another free day well almost

Well yesterday we went out to eat at some place called sonnys or something like it. Lisa had a free meal coupon to eat there for giving blood. All I can say is it sucks, but lisa liked it. My potatoe was hard and cold, and I didnt really like their chicken either. We went from there to the movies to try and use our free ticket for DOOM, well we both wanted to see something different so the ladie let us into Jarhead. The movie SUCKS big time. It was a waste of 2 hours. It starts off being really funny then just goes nowhere. Oh well it was free. On the way to the theater we noticed a bunch of tents being put up so we checked it out and they are having an annual art fest with a free live band on saturday night so thats where we are headed next. And man oh man do the women, not just the teens but alot of women where the nicest stuff here, if u know what I mean. Welp im off to free land I keep the Free weekends coming I hope.... Oh we will be getting new phones sometime either this month or next month and we are switching to verison just thought you would wanna know.

1 Comments:

At 11:33 AM, Blogger agitswhoiam said...

update update update (in a chanting voice while pounding my fist on the desk in a rhythmic beat)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home