Thursday, November 10, 2005

moving

We are talking about moving back home and buying a house. We are going over bills and stuff to see how much we can actually save by moving back in with someone back home for a month or so till we can get a foot hold again. The only thing that I regret is not being able to do alot of the fun things that are around us in this area. I would love to come back sometime later on but I dought it will be anytime soon. We started looking at houses online and thinking about what we want and what we want to do to the place when we get it. I'm starting to get really happy and excited that I'm moving back close to my friends and finally talking about a house, my mind goes crazy from time to time with all these wild thought of what I wanna do first with the place and how its gonna look. If I could move today I would just for the fact that I HATE to wait on anything. Dont have much more to say not doing anything fun, I think I'm going to work this weekend to get more $$ and next week I'm planning on working more overtime. Gonna have to have money for the move. well I need to head off so C YA later...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home